Postnatal breastfeeding help, information and support
INITIAL enquiry call or email is FREE and usually takes 10-15 minutes.
This allows you to decide if you wish to pursue a full consultation or
book a session with me. It also enables me to get an idea of your
situation and what might be required. I am always very happy for people
to contact me with queries.
"Breastfeeding for Real" 1 hour stand-alone session during the first few weeks. Enabling you to start out well by getting confident with latching your newborn and understanding general breastfeeding basics. £20.00
Breastfeeding Challenges - Face-to-face Consultation £60.00
This normally takes takes 1½ - 2 hours and includes:
- History taking
- Breastfeeding assessment
- Explanation of what is happening
- Suggestions and options
- Latch practice
- A written report which will be emailed to you
- Courtesy follow-up phone/email
Follow-up consultation service £30 / hour
Phone/email/skype consultation service £30 / hour
Mileage for home visits:
- Within 3 miles of Dumfries - No charge
- 3 – 20 miles - 50p/mile to cover mileage and my time
- over 20 miles - by agreement only
- Cash or card at the time of session or consultation. I have a card reader
- Concessionary fees may be negotiable if you are a student or on a low wage. Please discuss with me in advance.
- I am also open to offers of payment in kind! Though this must be agreed in advance.