How I use your personal and contact information:
I use the legal basis of ‘Consent’ in order to process your data and I ask all clients to sign a consent form before any consultation. This will mean you are consenting to the following:
· I will store your information on the forms provided
· Your forms will be stored securely within my home
· Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years
In addition to the data stored on the forms, I may also store:
o Your phone number in my phone
o Your e-mail address in my e-mail system
o Consultation notes on my computer
o Photographs or videos taken on my phone
The only time I would share your information would be if I were to deem it necessary to share it with another healthcare provider.
You have the right to:
· Request a copy of the data I hold on you
· Request that your data be removing from my storage
· Complain to the information Commissioner’s Officer
If a data breach were to occur, I would follow the Information Commissioner’s Office guidelines regarding reporting the breach.
(2 sessions are usually ideal)
One-to-one (2 hours) £45.00 per session.
Small Group (2 hours) £60.00 per session (shared cost).
Open Classes: (2 x 1.5 hours) £25 for 2 sessions - minimum of 4 women. £30 for a couple attending together (not possible while the sessions are on Zoom, but I would be happy to offer a two-to-one class for a couple - same price as one-to-one above)