How I use your personal and contact information:
I use the legal basis of ‘Consent’ in order to process your data and I ask all clients to sign a consent form before any consultation. This will mean you are consenting to the following:
· I will store your information on the forms provided
· Your forms will be stored securely within my home
· Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years
In addition to the data stored on the forms, I may also store:
o Your phone number in my phone
o Your e-mail address in my e-mail system
o Consultation notes on my computer
o Photographs or videos taken on my phone
The only time I would share your information would be if I were to deem it necessary to share it with another healthcare provider.
You have the right to:
· Request a copy of the data I hold on you
· Request that your data be removing from my storage
· Complain to the information Commissioner’s Officer
If a data breach were to occur, I would follow the Information Commissioner’s Office guidelines regarding reporting the breach.
Virtual One-to-one (2 hours) £45.00 per session - this can work well for a couple
Virtual de-brief - one-to-one £30 for 1 hour.
Virtual Classes: (2 x 1.5 hours) £30 for 2 sessions - minimum of 3 women.